CARRIBEAN PARADISE TURNED UP A NOTCH
Explore pristine rainforests, toss out a fishing line, relax while a chef prepares dinner and don’t forget to take a volcanic mud bath. Friends, family or fishing fanatics, whoever you invite on this trip is in for a treat.
- Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)
- Volcanic Mud Bath
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Try your hand catching snapper, dorado or wahoo. Then enjoy a chef-prepared meal under the stars featuring your catch of the day.
- Explore pristine rainforests by foot or on bike. Enjoy picturesque views of the ocean and surrounding twin Piton mountains
- Snorkel in crystal-clear Caribbean waters
- Take a dip in a volcanic mud bath followed by a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring
- Horseback ride on the beach through beautiful, azure waters followed by a sunset cocktail
there is nobody better at creating unique experiences
MOJO is hands down the best at what they do. They’re our “go to” for creating our family trips as well as my personal adventures. Handling all the planning, logistics and execution. I couldn’t recommend Molly and her team more. ”-
entrepreneur, author, endurance athlete and an owner of the Atlanta Hawks
Molly and her MOJO crew ROCK!
I signed up on a whim for a hosted trip to Costa Rica, not fully knowing what to expect. What I found was beyond my imagination…a country full of rich culture and beauty, active adventures that challenged me mentally and physically, new friends to love and support each other, the most beautiful hotels and the yummiest meals, and pampering to feed the body and soul. All of this, organized in a fun, seamless and relaxed way. MOJO is VERY good at what they do. Can’t wait for my next MOJO Active Adventure. Eternally thankful for this experience!-
Lisa Gabrielson Krause
Molly and her MOJO team put together an awesome itinerary for our trip to Iceland.
Words alone cannot describe how much fun we had – a truly amazing authentic experience!”-
Dennis and Molly James