SOUTHWEST NATIONAL PARKS
PRIVATE CANYON AND PARK RV ADVENTURES
Hit the open road and explore the otherworldly landscapes in a few of the most iconic National Parks in the Western US — Zion, Bryce Canyon and the most iconic of all the Grand Canyon.
- Phoenix (PHX)
- (Can alternatively create a route beginning and ending in another major Western US airport such as Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, San Diego and Phoenix).
- Canyon-top Stargazing
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Learn how to climb, scramble and rappel down slot canyon walls during a private canyoneering lesson in Zion National Park
- Enjoy the clearest skies in the world during a private stargazing experience in Bryce Canyon.
- Go behind the barricades at Grand Canyon National Park to explore less-visited vistas and trails with a private guide.
- Board a helicopter for a breathtaking birds-eye view of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim.
- Experience the healing powers of Sedona’s many award-winning resort spas
- Run the rapids of the Colorado River through Canyonlands National Park
We LOVE MOJO!
Working with Molly and MOJO Adventures was an amazing experience. She was attentive in strategically planning a trip that was perfectly customized for our family. The trip which combined luxury and adventure far exceeded our expectations. Our sons both repeatedly commented about it being their best family trip – EVER, and we have taken many great vacations together. Molly has an innate ability to get to know you and/or your family and make perfect recommendations. Our stop at Sonora Island was AMAZING! We can’t wait for her to plan our next trip. We LOVE MOJO!
The Jones Family
Molly and her MOJO crew ROCK!
I signed up on a whim for a hosted trip to Costa Rica, not fully knowing what to expect. What I found was beyond my imagination…a country full of rich culture and beauty, active adventures that challenged me mentally and physically, new friends to love and support each other, the most beautiful hotels and the yummiest meals, and pampering to feed the body and soul. All of this, organized in a fun, seamless and relaxed way. MOJO is VERY good at what they do. Can’t wait for my next MOJO Active Adventure. Eternally thankful for this experience!
Lisa Gabrielson Krause
Everything perfectly organized even down to your packing list
The opportunity to truly disconnect from the routine and connect with others. Luxury accommodation. Amazing meals. Nature at its best. The chance to try new things like paddleboarding, caving adventures, zip lining, rafting and more …Everything perfectly organized even down to your packing list. Only thing to do is purchase your flight. Incredible and unforgettable experiences. I can’t imagine my life without a MOJO trip once a year anymore.
Molly and her MOJO team put together an awesome itinerary for our trip to Iceland.
Words alone cannot describe how much fun we had – a truly amazing authentic experience!”
Dennis and Molly James
there is nobody better at creating unique experiences
MOJO is hands down the best at what they do. They’re our “go to” for creating our family trips as well as my personal adventures. Handling all the planning, logistics and execution. I couldn’t recommend Molly and her team more. ”
entrepreneur, author, endurance athlete and an owner of the Atlanta Hawks