SOUTHWEST NATIONAL PARKS
PRIVATE CANYON AND PARK RV ADVENTURES
Hit the open road and explore the otherworldly landscapes in a few of the most iconic National Parks in the Western US — Zion, Bryce Canyon and the most iconic of all the Grand Canyon.
- Phoenix (PHX)
- (Can alternatively create a route beginning and ending in another major Western US airport such as Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, San Diego and Phoenix).
- Canyon-top Stargazing
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Learn how to climb, scramble and rappel down narrow slot canyon walls ranging from 20 to 175 feet during a private canyoneering lesson in Zion National Park
- Take advantage of some of the clearest skies in the world during a private stargazing experience in Bryce Canyon.
- Go behind the barricades at Grand Canyon National Park to explore less-visited vistas and trails with a private guide.
- Board a helicopter for a breathtaking birds-eye view of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim.
- Experience the natural healing powers of Sedona’s many award-winning resort spas
- Board a motorized whitewater boat to run the rapids of the Colorado River through Canyonlands National Park