CULTURAL ADVENTURES AND RAINFOREST EXPLORATIONS
If you crave adventure, this is the trip for you. From zip lines and rainforests to mountains and underground river swims, the only thing more exciting than the day’s adventure is the food, mojitos and friendship at day’s end.
- San Juan (SJU)
- National Geographic Top 50 Journey
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Learn the art of salsa-dancing (which originated on the island of Puerto Rico) during a private lesson on the rooftop of your boutique hotel
- Zip line through a rainforest, rappel 100 feet into the mouth of a cave and swim through underground rivers on an adventure named by National Geographic as a “Top 50 Journey of a Lifetime”
- Explore blue cobblestone streets, brightly-colored buildings and learn the secret to making the perfect mojito during a private walking culinary tour of historic Old San Juan.
- Explore the turquois waters of the Condado lagoon on a privately-guided SUP excursion