CULTURAL ADVENTURES AND RAINFOREST EXPLORATIONS
If you crave adventure, this is the trip for you. From zip lines and rainforests to mountains and underground river swims, the only thing more exciting than the day’s adventure is the food, mojitos and friendship at day’s end.
- San Juan (SJU)
- National Geographic Top 50 Journey
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Learn the art of salsa-dancing (which originated on the island of Puerto Rico) during a private lesson on the rooftop of your boutique hotel
- Zip line through a rainforest, rappel 100 feet into the mouth of a cave and swim through underground rivers on an adventure named by National Geographic as a “Top 50 Journey of a Lifetime”
- Explore blue cobblestone streets, brightly-colored buildings and learn the secret to making the perfect mojito during a private walking culinary tour of historic Old San Juan.
- Explore the turquois waters of the Condado lagoon on a privately-guided SUP excursion
there is nobody better at creating unique experiences
MOJO is hands down the best at what they do. They’re our “go to” for creating our family trips as well as my personal adventures. Handling all the planning, logistics and execution. I couldn’t recommend Molly and her team more. ”-
entrepreneur, author, endurance athlete and an owner of the Atlanta Hawks
Molly and her MOJO crew ROCK!
I signed up on a whim for a hosted trip to Costa Rica, not fully knowing what to expect. What I found was beyond my imagination…a country full of rich culture and beauty, active adventures that challenged me mentally and physically, new friends to love and support each other, the most beautiful hotels and the yummiest meals, and pampering to feed the body and soul. All of this, organized in a fun, seamless and relaxed way. MOJO is VERY good at what they do. Can’t wait for my next MOJO Active Adventure. Eternally thankful for this experience!-
Lisa Gabrielson Krause
Molly and her MOJO team put together an awesome itinerary for our trip to Iceland.
Words alone cannot describe how much fun we had – a truly amazing authentic experience!”-
Dennis and Molly James