MOUNTAINS, BOATS, TRAINS, AND FJORDS
The mystique of traveling by train is only surpassed by the spectacular mountains views out your window; but that is only the beginning. You’ll also explore the city, fjords, local fish markets, and a private cruise on your way to an unforgettable adventure.
- Oslo (OSL)
- Journey by train past fjords
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Explore Oslo and surrounding fjords via a private kayak tour
- Take a scenic train ride past waterfalls and spectacular mountain vistas
- Trek across a glacier
- Enjoy a private boat charter cruise in pristine waters along the colorful fjord landscape
- Visit a local fish market. Try to taste the difference between wild or farmed salmon
- Hike or river raft in the adventure capital of Norway