COASTAL FUN AND WINE COUNTRY DELIGHTS
Spend your days biking hiking and kayaking along the Oregon Coast, catching a few gourmet meals and wineries along the way.
- Portland (PDX)
- Grape-stomping competition
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Check out Portland’s eclectic culinary scene during a customized, private walking or biking food tour of the city
- Bike through the Columbia River Gorge and Hood River areas and enjoy a private, gourmet chef-prepared dinner with one of the region’s original and most renown winemakers
- Kayak and hike along the picturesque Oregon coast
- Try your hand at clamming or crabbing from a Dory boat
- Gather your gang and participate in an old-fashioned Grape Stomp Competition (a la Lucy and Ethel)
- Enjoy a customized tour through the famed Willamette Valley region (sampling world-class Pinot Noir)
- Indulge in a spa service at your award-winning boutique hotel