COASTAL FUN AND WINE COUNTRY DELIGHTS
Spend your days biking, hiking and kayaking along the Oregon Coast, catching a few gourmet meals and wineries along the way.
- Portland (PDX)
- Grape-stomping competition
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Check out Portland’s eclectic culinary scene during a private walking food tour of the city
- Bike through the Columbia River Gorge and Hood River valley and enjoy a private, chef-prepared dinner with a renown winemaker
- Kayak and hike along the picturesque Oregon coast
- Try your hand at clamming or crabbing from a Dory boat
- Participate in an old-fashioned Grape Stomp Competition (a la Lucy and Ethel)
- Sample world-class Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley