MONTANA & WYOMING
TEE-PEE TALES NATIONAL PARK FAMILY ADVENTURE
Introduce your family to the beauty and adventure of the great outdoors, including Grand Teton National Park. Spot wildlife, raft rivers, learn to fly fish and bond with nature and each other.
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming (JAC)
- FLIGHT-SEEING TOUR OF GLACIER NATIONAL PARK
to $1,000 pp/per day (depending on whether the adventure is set up as a self-drive or you wish to add in an RV with your own private driver) . This typically includes a combination of RV resorts and hotels, emergency RV road support, guided excursions, some meals and MOJO trip planning service and support. The level of desired inclusions will determine overall price.
- Enjoy a privately- guided safari through Grand Teton National Park
- Engage in a thrilling float and raft trip with a naturalist guide on the Snake River
- Watch a master horse whisperer establish a relationship and communicate with horses using centuries-old techniques
- Learn the art of the cast in a customized fly fishing clinic on a world-class river. Afterwards enjoy a cliffside, chef-prepared dinner
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Glacier National Park on a seaplane tour, landing for a picnic lunch on the banks of a reservoir