MONTANA & WYOMING
TEE-PEE TALES NATIONAL PARK FAMILY ADVENTURE
Introduce your family to the beauty and adventure of the great outdoors, including Grand Teton National Park. Spot wildlife, raft rivers, learn to fly fish and bond with nature and each other.
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming (JAC)
- FLIGHT-SEEING TOUR OF GLACIER NATIONAL PARK
to $1,000 pp/per day (depending on whether the adventure is set up as a self-drive or you wish to add in an RV with your own private driver) . This typically includes a combination of RV resorts and hotels, emergency RV road support, guided excursions, some meals and MOJO trip planning service and support. The level of desired inclusions will determine overall price.
- Enjoy a privately- guided safari through Grand Teton National Park
- Engage in a thrilling float and raft trip with a naturalist guide on the Snake River
- Watch a master horse whisperer establish a relationship and communicate with horses using centuries-old techniques
- Learn the art of the cast in a customized fly fishing clinic on a world-class river. Afterwards enjoy a cliffside, chef-prepared dinner
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Glacier National Park on a seaplane tour, landing for a picnic lunch on the banks of a reservoir
From pre-travel discussion to daily activities and transfers, everything on our Costa Rica adventure went smoothly.
It was effortless travel that flowed! With 2 young kids in tow, I couldn’t have asked for anything better. My daughter kept commenting “perfect timing” as we’d walk out of hotel and our driver would be pulling up! My kids want to travel the world now. Our goal for this experience was “fun and adventure”. MOJO definitely nailed it! So grateful for your help and recommendations.
Molly and her MOJO team put together an awesome itinerary for our trip to Iceland.
Words alone cannot describe how much fun we had – a truly amazing authentic experience!”
Dennis and Molly James
there is nobody better at creating unique experiences
MOJO is hands down the best at what they do. They’re our “go to” for creating our family trips as well as my personal adventures. Handling all the planning, logistics and execution. I couldn’t recommend Molly and her team more. ”
entrepreneur, author, endurance athlete and an owner of the Atlanta Hawks
We LOVE MOJO!
Working with Molly and MOJO Adventures was an amazing experience. She was attentive in strategically planning a trip that was perfectly customized for our family. The trip which combined luxury and adventure far exceeded our expectations. Our sons both repeatedly commented about it being their best family trip – EVER, and we have taken many great vacations together. Molly has an innate ability to get to know you and/or your family and make perfect recommendations. Our stop at Sonora Island was AMAZING! We can’t wait for her to plan our next trip. We LOVE MOJO!