LONDON to PARIS
HISTORY AND HIJINKS FAMILY ADVENTURE
Gather your gang for a perfect family trip. Share the history of London, the beauty of Paris and the wonder of Platform 9 ¾ with your crew – all in one trip. But don’t think you’re headed for home until you’ve taken an action packed, spy adventure with your kids.
- London Gatwick (LGW)
- or London Heathrow (LHR)
- or Charles De Galle (CDG)
- British Museum Treasure Quest
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Explore London with a private guide in one of its iconic Black Cabs.
- See the famous Platform 9 ¾ where Hogwarts Express departs in addition to many other Harry Potter highlights
- Experience an exclusive Behind the Scenes tour of the Tower of London and Crown Jewels
- Embrace your inner “James Bond” by navigating the Thames River via super-fast jet boat
- Take part in an action-packed journey where you’ll be trained in espionage and follow clues on a customized British Museum Treasure Quest with your family
- Skip the Lines and head to the top of the Eiffel Tower for a panoramic spectacular view of Paris
- Bike through the historic gardens of Versailles, then stop at a local market to gather ingredients for a gourmet, lakeside picnic lunch in the park