BLUE LAGOONS, GLACIERS, AND BLACK SANDS
Join us on an unforgettable journey across the land of “fire and ice”. Home to glaciers, picturesque waterfalls and volcanic formations, this island nation is unparalleled in extreme contrasts and provides an unforgettable backdrop for outdoor activities and exploration.
- Keflavik International Airport (KEF)
- Remote gourmet cave dinner
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Trek across the largest glacier in Europe
- Enjoy a chef-prepared dinner in a remote cave (complete with firelight and accompanying local musicians)
- Snorkel between two continents (the only place in the world you can do this)
- Soak and unwind in the restorative waters of the Blue Lagoon in your own private lagoon
- Travel over lava fields, glacial rivers and between volcanoes via “Super Jeep” into the spectacular inland portion of the island.
- Ride ATVS on a black-sand beach
- Kayak through an other-worldy glacier lagoon