LUXURY MOUNTAIN TOP ADVENTURE
The first thing you’ll say on this adventure is “ahhh” as you relax into a true lap of luxury with the French Alps as your backdrop. Then get ready to follow that up with unbelievably beautiful hiking, biking, glacier-trekking and gondola riding. After you’ve worked up an appetite the French cuisines and wine-tasting will be waiting for you.
- Geneva, Switzerland (GVA)
- or Lyon, France (LYS)
- Restored Authentic Farmhouse Candlelight Dinner
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Relax in a private, luxury chalet nestled in a small, alpine village in the French Alps. Featuring a private chef, fully-stocked bar, indoor heated pool, Finnish sauna, steam room, and hot tub.
- Take a gondola to the top of Mt. Blanc then strap on crampons to explore the vast glacier and views on top.
- Hop on an e-bike and pedal to a restored authentic French farmhouse for a chef-prepared gourmet dinner
- Visit two countries in one day. Hike alpine trails in France, then enjoy a wine and pasta lunch in a nearby Italian village.
- Indulge with an afternoon massage on the terrace of your private chalet.
A MOJO trip is so much more than an adventure
I’ve joined several MOJO adventures and each one has left me with a deep sense of connection and rejuvenation. A MOJO trip is so much more than an adventure – it’s a journey of self discovery, of deep connection with others and a chance to stretch my limits in a safe, fun and nurturing environment. I can’t wait for my next adventure.-
Molly and her MOJO team put together an awesome itinerary for our trip to Iceland.
Words alone cannot describe how much fun we had – a truly amazing authentic experience!”-
Dennis and Molly James
Molly and her MOJO crew ROCK!
I signed up on a whim for a hosted trip to Costa Rica, not fully knowing what to expect. What I found was beyond my imagination…a country full of rich culture and beauty, active adventures that challenged me mentally and physically, new friends to love and support each other, the most beautiful hotels and the yummiest meals, and pampering to feed the body and soul. All of this, organized in a fun, seamless and relaxed way. MOJO is VERY good at what they do. Can’t wait for my next MOJO Active Adventure. Eternally thankful for this experience!-
Lisa Gabrielson Krause
MOJO plans the most amazing trips
If you’re looking for an adventure off the beaten path, while still catering to your desire for luxury, Molly & her MOJO team have you covered. MOJO plans the most amazing trips, stays away from tourist traps, and literally takes care of every little detail so that you have nothing to worry about except for enjoying your adventure.-
Noah and Jen Pines
there is nobody better at creating unique experiences
MOJO is hands down the best at what they do. They’re our “go to” for creating our family trips as well as my personal adventures. Handling all the planning, logistics and execution. I couldn’t recommend Molly and her team more. ”-
entrepreneur, author, endurance athlete and an owner of the Atlanta Hawks