FOREST SECRETS AND SEA-BASED SURPRISES
See the splendor of canyons, waterfalls, and crystal-clear waters from the vantage point of your kayak. Explore the history of the city of Split and relax on a private cruise of the unending sea. You’ll also learn the secrets of local forest and island delicacies. Whether or not you choose to share them when you return home is up to you.
- Dubrovnik (DBV)
- or Venice (VCE)
- Private Truffle Hunt
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Take part in a private truffle hunt through the Istrian forest with a professional guide and his dogs. During the walk through the forest, you’ll learn the secrets of this local delicacy and enjoy a catered lunch and local wine.
- Explore Plitvice National Park (a UNESCO -World Heritage Site) via kayak during a privately-guided tour.
- Highlights include six stunning waterfalls, crystal clear waters, and a magnificent canyon.
- After a privately-guided walking or biking tour of the historical city of Split , step on board your private boat charter to explore the spectacular Croatian coastline for the next several days.
- Stop at the tiny island of Dol and learn the secret art of making HRAPACUSA from a local family.