SPORTING GOOD TIMES IN THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
Tour the best of the Cotswolds by bike, on foot, paddling and punting. Venture down rivers and along canals, through fields, trails and tracks. Wind your way through the countryside, into golden-stoned villages and around vibrant spa cities. Eat with the locals in the best gastropubs the Cotswolds have to offer. Visit fantastic historic towns enjoying unexpected surprises along the way. Rest your feet in the evenings in 4 star hotels.
- London (Heathrow (LHR)
- or Gatwick (LGW)
- Private foraging tour and meal
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Bike through the picturesque Cotswolds countryside and its most quaint golden-stoned towns and villages
- Take a private walking tour of Sir Winston Churchill’s birthplace estate followed by a kayak excursion along the canals leading to Oxford.
- Learn the traditional “sport” of punting — traveling by punt along the Thames River en route to dinner
- Gather ingredients for a chef-prepared meal on a private foraging tour