TROPICAL RAINFOREST ECO-ADVENTURE
Pura Vida! Not just a greeting in Costa Rica but truly a way of life. A reminder to stop, breathe and take in the spectacular surroundings in one of the most biologically-rich places in the world.
- San Jose (SJO)
- or Liberia (LIR)
- Tour of a private coffee estate
This includes nightly accommodations, daily guided excursions, ground transfers and all MOJO trip planning service and support. The level and scope of inclusions will determine overall price.
- Soar above tropical canopy rainforests via zip line
- Tour a working, organic farm then enjoy a chef-prepared meal using ingredients you picked and sampled along the way.
- Rest your head at several award-winning boutique hotels (including a National Geographic Unique Lodge of the World)
- Learn the art of coffee-making from a master grower during a tour of a private coffee estate. Afterwards take part in a fun, cultural dance celebration.
- Indulge at an award-winning spa or practice sun salutations in a tree-top, private yoga pavilion
there is nobody better at creating unique experiences
MOJO is hands down the best at what they do. They’re our “go to” for creating our family trips as well as my personal adventures. Handling all the planning, logistics and execution. I couldn’t recommend Molly and her team more. ”
entrepreneur, author, endurance athlete and an owner of the Atlanta Hawks
Molly and her MOJO team put together an awesome itinerary for our trip to Iceland.
Words alone cannot describe how much fun we had – a truly amazing authentic experience!”
Dennis and Molly James
I recently returned from the most exciting adventure of my life!
MOJO puts together an incredible program with outstanding and trustworthy outfitters for the active portions of the trip and plenty of opportunities to pamper yourself as well. (Including amazing 5-star resorts). I highly recommend you put your trust and faith in MOJO.
Molly and her MOJO crew ROCK!
I signed up on a whim for a hosted trip to Costa Rica, not fully knowing what to expect. What I found was beyond my imagination…a country full of rich culture and beauty, active adventures that challenged me mentally and physically, new friends to love and support each other, the most beautiful hotels and the yummiest meals, and pampering to feed the body and soul. All of this, organized in a fun, seamless and relaxed way. MOJO is VERY good at what they do. Can’t wait for my next MOJO Active Adventure. Eternally thankful for this experience!