Looking for new locales to add to your wishlist? Here are three that deserve a spot and the experiences that bring them to life.
These three exotic locales all offer unique experiences full of outdoor adventure, memorable accommodations and cultural immersion. However, these are places where I highly recommend you plan your adventure with a seasoned travel professional.
By working with MOJO, we unlock unique off-the-beaten-path experiences and steer you away from the typical ‘tourist’ excursions. With us, you get authentic experiences that allow you to discover the magic of these destinations like a local. Because we know it’s an investment to get to these countries, we don’t want you to waste a single moment of making memories.
Here are three places that should have a spot of your travel bucket list:
- NEW ZEALAND
From the dreamy to the dramatic there are few destinations that can boast so many breathtaking natural wonders packed into just two small islands. In New Zealand, mother nature’s movie set rolls between waterfalls and waterways, forests and fiordlands, glistening glaciers and bubbling geysers, fish-filled rivers and emerald-coloured lakes. An adventure here could include:
- Going behind the scenes at New Zealand’s world-class wineries
- Access to authentic Maori cultural encounters
- Rafting alpine lakes, wildlife spotting and exploring New Zealand’s vast landscape via privately-guided hikes.
- THE GREEK ISLES
Azure waters, whitewashed buildings and tasty cuisine is what comes to mind when people think of the Greek Isles. Some of your adventures in Greece could include:
- Combining history, culture and culinary delights with a private tour of the Acropolis followed by a curated walking food tour in one of Athens’ oldest neighborhoods.
- “Hiking the past” in Naxos, exploring the island’s local culture, sampling traditional products and experiencing the sights and sounds of nature while unravelling the rich history with your private guide
- Discovering hidden gems and inlets along the coast only accessible via your private boat charter
Thailand is truly the ‘Land of Smiles’ full of temples, friendly culture and gorgeous beaches. Your trip to Thailand can include:
- Taking a private longtail boat to a secluded beach off the coast of Phuket to enjoy a chef-prepared, locally-sourced picnic lunch
- Visiting the famous landmark of Chiang Mai at sunrise: Doi Suthep temple.
- Learning all about elephant care and seeing them up close at a Thailand elephant sanctuary camp.