Learn where you can get the most value for your adventure this Fall.
Fall is the perfect time to travel to your bucket-list destinations and for good reason. You can typically take advantage of lower airfare, cooler weather and less crowds.
Here are three memorable destinations to consider this Fall. Even better, we have incredible partners in each that enable us to create unique, customizable experiences you can only get with MOJO.
- NORTHERN ITALY
Known for delicious cuisine and wine, Insta-worthy landscapes and rich history, Italy remains one of the most sought-out destinations. Travel in the Fall to avoid the crowds and enjoy better weather. A sampling of some unique experiences we can create in Northern Italy include:
- Exploring Venice via gondola and foot with an expert private guide: travel through canals and narrow alleyways and catch a glimpse of hidden parts of this magical city through the lens of a true area insider.
- Immerse in the mysterious world of truffle hunting with the help of a master hunter and truffle dog. Afterwards, a local chef will teach you the secrets of traditional Italian cuisine, and you’ll have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help make a delicious pasta lunch complete with truffle sauce from your bounty (while enjoying the best wine from Chianti).
- Glide along the spectacular shores of Lake Como on a private Riva Aquamarine boat as your captain points out some of the more iconic area sights and villas. Take in the spectacular mountain views during a stop for lunch in Bellagio, the pearl of Lake Como.
Ireland is famously known for their expansive, green fields overlooking the Atlantic. Ireland holds endless off-the-beaten-path adventures possibilities. Your adventures could include:
- Relaxing at a whiskey barrel spa complete with the healing powers of seaweed and spectacular views of the Atlantic.
- Depart by RIB boat or luxury cruiser to Scattery Island to experience a wealth of historical sights with your private guide. Finish off the adventure with gourmet picnic lunch.
- Partake in an off-the-beaten path 4×4 journey with private access and not a tour bus in sight. Drink in the views as you make your way (quite literally) to the edge of Europe to enjoy sights such as the Cliffs of Moher with your private guide and former Cliff ranger. Expect a whiskey tasting and authentic activities followed by a pub lunch in a local village.
People tend to think of the pyramids and The Sphinx when they think of Egypt. However, unlock the true magic of Egypt without the typical, touristy destinations. Your Egyptian adventure could include:
- Cruising across the Nile River via private boat and enjoy a traditional Middle Eastern cuisine on a small island.
- Eating like an Egyptian with this multi-stop food tour that will take you to the best of the best.
- Rise early and visit the Great Pyramids of Giza without the crowds with rare private access with a historical expert.