We planned heaps of adventures in 2022, but these destinations proved to be most popular. Could one be on your bucket list?
When it comes to the adventure of your dreams, it’s important to have unique experiences to compliment any destination. MOJO works with vetted, experienced vendors to provide authentic adventures without lines or crowds. Here are four examples showing we can add value to any location!
3. ICELAND AND FRENCH ALPS
We couldn’t decide between these two epic destinations — so it’s a tie!
Iceland is the Land of Fire and Ice and offers amazing outdoor activities with an even better landscape. Your trip to Iceland can include:
- Riding ATVs on a black sand beach
- Trekking across the largest glacier in Europe
- Snorkeling between two continents (The only place in the WORLD you can do this!)
To learn more about how Iceland is the perfect destination for you, please CLICK HERE.
The French Alps hold amazing adventure opportunities with a breathtaking backdrop. CLICK HERE to learn more information or explore the French Alps with us HERE.
Some opportunities in the French Alps include:
- Relaxing in a private, luxury chalet nestled in a small village in the French Alps
- Hiking the alpine trails in France and enjoying wine and pasta lunch in a nearby village
- Biking to an authentic French farmhouse for a chef-prepared dinner
With crystal blue water and enriching culture, Greece takes our second place. Two couples traveled throughout Greece the MOJO way and had experiences at every turn, including flying to Crete in a private helicopter. Check out OUR RECENT FEATURE to hear more about their trip and why they chose to work with MOJO.
Some favorite moments from their trip included:
- Island hopping with luxury accommodations along the way (including a private day yacht charter)
- Trying local foods on a “Taste of Athens” food tour
- Cooking an authentic meal in a Cretan home
Our first place goes to a destination full of stunning views, freshly made cuisine and rich history… Italy! The Warren family took advantage of Italy’s amazing food and enriching culture with a packed 16-day adventure.
To read more about the Warren’s adventure including their opinion on the best time to travel, CLICK HERE.
Some highlights from their trip include:
- Riding bikes on the Appian Way
- Relaxing on a private, luxury yacht along the Amalfi Coast
- Tasting delicious Italian cuisine on a private, customized food tour