Don’t follow the herd! Explore somewhere new this holiday season
Avoid the crowds in the typical vacation spots this season. Here are some off-the-beaten path ideas that should be on your radar this holiday season.
CUBA – With distinct architecture and enriching culture, Cuba is a unique option to consider:
- Take a private salsa dance lesson at the oldest salsa school
- Enjoy a private rum tasting with the head sommelier of Havana Club Rum.
- Visit 160-million-year-old limestone formations and historic caves in Viñuales Valley.
- Strike a pose during a professional photo shoot in a vintage convertible
PERU — Known for its centuries-old city Machu Picchu tucked in the Andes Mountains, Peru offers the ultimate outdoor adventure experience.
- Hike remote and ancient trails in the Peruvian Andes and see majestic mountains and lavish forests with tropical fruits.
- Experience the treasures of the wild Andes while also relaxing in high-end boutique hotels
SPAIN— Sunshine, rich culture, incredible cuisine and beautiful vistas…
- Visit a local market and learn how to cook traditional Spanish cuisine with a private, hands-on cooking class or sample your way through Madrid or Barcelona on a privately-guided tapas tour
- Go on a privately-guided tour of the Alhambra for an inside look into its gardens and palaces.
LONDON AND PARIS– Two of Europe’s favorite and most romantic cities
- View festive holiday lights in London’s famous streets via a private walking tour
- Enjoy a privately-guided tour of the Louvre
- Cap off a private winery visit in France’s nearby Champagne region with a stay at an award-winning spa resort.
IRELAND– Full of breathtaking architecture and 360-degree views of land and sea, Ireland is the perfect holiday destination.
- Learn all about world-famous Irish whiskey with a private tour of Jameson Distillery.
- Visit the largest national park in Ireland, Wicklow Mountains National Park.
- Pamper yourself with a stay in a historic castle property
- Learn the art of falconry with a local expert
ECUADOR AND GALAPAGOS —Known for their diverse wildlife and active volcanos, this is a must-see destination for anyone!
- As featured on National Geographic, snorkel below & explore lava tunnels.
- Visit the El Chato reserve and visit the well-known Galapagos tortoise.
- Explore the tropical rainforest with waterfall canyons and stay in a local lodge run by an indigenous family.
Learn the art of salsa dance with a private class in Havana, Cuba
Take in the festive lights throughout London this holiday season
Blending luxury and adventure is the MOJO way
Sample your way through Paris on a privately-guided walking food tour
Exploring villages in the Cotswolds during the festive period
Get up close and personal with the locals in the Galapagos
No visit to Ireland would be complete without a stay in a local castle
Sampling tapas in Barcelona
Travel by day on your own private yacht