From stargazing session to chef-prepared menus and curated activities, imagine yourself here. Don’t just take our word for it — check out the video below to see a first-hand account of the experience from one of our recent guests.
Camping isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, so we’re excited to offer an attractive alternative where people can enjoy nature in a new way. Glamping isn’t your average camping trip of pitching a tent and starting your own fire. Glamping offers you creature comforts you’ll find at home, without sacrificing the notion of sleeping under the stars.
We like the idea so much, that we took things up a notch and customized the entire experience, right down to the lavender-infused towels. Together with our exclusive partner, we’re able to create one-of-a-kind glamp camps for groups who want to find their adventure without sacrificing frills. We can create these experiences around the US in memorable spots such as Zion, Yellowstone and Grand Canyon National Parks.
Our Glamp Camps are like no other, featuring:
- Private-chef gourmet prepared meals – no need to worry about starting your own fire!
- Spacious walk-in tents with heaters – no sleeping bags needed!
- Chandeliers! No flashlight needed here.
- Memory foam mattresses to make sure you get a good night’s rest.
- Deluxe comforters
- A private bathroom that is connected to your tent
- Shower tents with hot water
- Dedicated full time staff to refill coffee, tell campsite stories and teach you astronomy
- Private, expert guides to lead you throughout the national parks
Glamping has all the amenities you would ever want while still being surrounded by nature. If this sounds like it’s your kind of camping, REACH OUT. We’d love to create a custom glamp camp for you!