Kicking off the first ever iFIT Adventure in beautiful Zion National Park.
I’m recently back from hosting an incredible inaugural adventure to Zion National Park. MOJO Adventures is thrilled to partner with iFIT Adventures to bring 5 bucket-list destinations to life. Specifically, ones the iFIT community has done virtually over the years.
These five action-packed trips allow adventurers to step out from behind their screens, put their shoes on the ground, connect in person with their favorite trainers and other like-minded guests and surround themselves in the beauty of nature. MOJO has helped curate an unbelievable mix of unique excursions combined with iFIT’s signature wellness and fitness sessions. CLICK HERE to read more about this exciting new kind of fitness vacation travel via Forbes magazine.
Here are some highlights from our Zion + Bryce Canyon adventure:
- Casey Gilbert– iFIT trainer led bonus workout sessions, recovery sessions and tailored activities (One-on-one time with your favorite trainer)
- Personalized itinerary full of curated wellness programs and unique adventures
- Private-chef cooked meals
- Knowledgeable professional guides who provided insider knowledge on the national parks
glimpses at what we were up to in Zion
To date, we’ve completed adventures to Zion National Park and, most recently, Costa Rica. There are 3 more adventures coming up with a few spots left. As a special perk, our MOJO community is eligible to receive an exclusive discount of $750pp (and up to $1,000pp if you bring a friend) towards any of these IFIT adventures.
Remaining 3 Adventures in 2022:
Discover the French Alps (July 15-20)
- Join iFIT master trainer John Peel
- Daily customized hikes in the majestic French Alps
- Glacier trekking on Mont Blanc
- Stay in an exclusive, luxury chalet complete with a private chef and indoor pool/sauna
- Trainer-led restorative movement and mindfulness sessions
Explore the Land of Fire and Ice: Iceland (August 15-21)
- Join iFIT trainer Jonnie Gale
- Hike & explore the incredible ‘Valley of Thor’ via private super jeep
- Ride ATVs on a black sand beach
- Soak in the world-famous Blue Lagoon
- Glacier ice trek and climbing adventure
Conquer Africa’s Highest Peak: Mt. Kilimanjaro (September 30 – October 10)
- Join iFIT trainer Knox Robinson
- Hike to the top of Africa’s tallest peak
- Trip is fully supported with porters, expert adventure guides and VIP tent specifications (luxury trekking)
- This 8-day Lemosho trip route boasts a 98% summit success rate (compared to traditional route average of 60%.)
We invite you to embrace this new way of adventure & consider joining us for one of these exclusive journeys. As an added bonus, an iFIT trainer and I will be alongside you, personally on-hand on all these adventures! Check out iFIT Adventures website HERE then REACH OUT to learn more about the exclusive MOJO hook up.