Imagine waking up to these incredible views in the French Alps
The people have spoken! So many of you took our “WHAT TYPE OF TRAVELER ARE YOU?” QUIZ last month. Not surprisingly, “Experiential Traveler” garnered the top spot. We had a hunch this would be the case.
If you fall into this category, what does this say about your travel desires? Generally speaking, it means you’re open to trying new experiences and typically look for adventures that feature a nice balance of downtime, coupled with amped-up adventure.
To whet your appetite, here are 4 adventures geared towards the Experiential Traveler. All feature types of experiences we can create in each locale, however, as everything we create is perfectly crafted for you, the sky’s the limit (and often not even that).
Give us a shout. We’d love to customize an incredible experience for you.
BAHAMAS – Home to white sandy beaches and amazing adventure, the Bahamas offer a bounty of unique experiences. Here’s a few highlights our experience-seekers will swoon over:
- Kick back in a private estate located on Harbour Island, Bahamas. You’ll enjoy everything you need including a private chef, gourmet meals, private boat, freshwater pool and hot tub and even your own tiki bar, bartender and daily happy hour craft cocktails.
- Swim with the famous pigs off the coast of North Eleuthera and fill your camera roll with incredible memories.
- Climb aboard and catch dinner via a private deep-sea fishing excursion.
NORWAY — Known for their picturesque landscapes and diverse wildlife, Norway offers unique outdoor adventures and experiences. Norway adventures include:
- Glacier trekking
- Relaxing on a private boat as you take in the colorful scenery and pristine waters of the surrounding Fjords.
- Hiking or river rafting in the adventure capital of Oslo.
ST LUCIA— St. Lucia has a lot to offer from beautiful beaches to the breathtaking Piton Mountains. Gear up for amazing St. Lucia experiences such as:
- Immerse yourself in a volcanic mud bath and natural hot springs
- Horseback ride on the beach through crystal clear waters.
- Learn new skills as you try your hand catching snapper, dorado or wahoo. Then, enjoy your freshly caught meal prepared by a private chef.
FRENCH ALPS — Last, but definitely not least, embark on a journey to one of the most picturesque regions of France. Your stay in the French Alps is an experience of a lifetime:
- Relax in a private, luxury chalet in a quaint village in the French alps. This chalet has everything you need: luxurious rooms, a fully stocked bar, private chef, heated pool/hot tub and a sauna.
- Visit 2 countries in a day! Hike the alpine trails in France and enjoy a lunch in a nearby village.
- Hop in a gondola and ride to the top of Mt. Blanc to explore the breathtaking glacier & views.