This your sign to take your significant other on a romantic getaway. These three destinations offer a wide array of unique adventure possibilities that’ll please everyone. You can “basecamp” at any one of these luxurious places for an even more memorable MOJO adventure!
FARMHOUSE INN IN SONOMA VALLEY, CA — The FarmHouse Inn was founded back in 1911 and remains a staple in Sonoma Valley. If you’re looking for a “basecamp” that offers easy access to amazing food, wine, arts, culture and luxury lifestyle… this is the place for you. Your stay could include:
- Exclusive Food & Farm Tour: Calling all wine & food lovers! Be a part of a full-day food and farm experience where you enjoy an insiders experience at farms supplying local chefs. Try foods like award-winning cheeses, pastries and fresh seafood. Even enjoying an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of a local oyster farm.
- Vineyard bike tour: Hop on a bike for a fully-customized Sonoma Valley wine tour with a private guide and chef-made, gourmet picnic.
- Private cooking class: Test your culinary skills with a private cooking class. Learn new techniques and cook a three-course meal… yum!
NAYARA SPRINGS, COSTA RICA – This basecamp is an award-winning member of the prestigious Relaix and Chateaux network. Located in the Arenal Volcano National Park, these luxury villas are surrounded by tropical plants and wildlife and feature their own private plunge pools. Here are a few nearby, unique adventures for you:
- Rainforest ziplining: Soar above the treetops on a private canopy forest zipline adventure
- Waterfall rappelling: Gear up for one of Costa Rica’s most thrilling adventures as you make your way through slot canyons in the rainforest
- Coffee tour & tasting: Become an expert on Costa Rica coffee with a private tour and tasting
HECKFIELD PLACE, HAMPSHIRE ENGLAND — Stay in a classic, Georgian family estate surrounded by 400 acres that holds an abundance of outdoor activities. Your stay at Heckfield Place could include:
- Private cocktail class: Create unique cocktails via a cocktail making masterclass or indulge in a wine tasting featuring diverse wines.
- Falconry: Embark on a classic British experience and learn the secrets of falconry. It’s an unforgettable moment when a hawk swoops out of the sky and lands on your gloved fist.
- Cycling and Hiking: Ride or hike across the Estate and out into the surrounding forest to discover the peace and quiet of the Hampshire countryside. There are even several country pubs you can easily cycle or hike to.