For those of you who followed along on social media, I’m back from Belize! We’ve been getting lots of interest in this area, so I decided to extend my travel footprint and head back on a scouting mission. This time focusing on the beautiful Placencia Peninsula coastal area.
First of all, please know that international travel is easy and possible again if you prep and plan. Belize requires a negative COVID test before boarding a flight. When you land, efficient and safe COVID-19 procedures are in place so you can focus on having fun.
Belize is a hidden gem with a host of unique offerings. Easy-to-get-to with direct flights from many major US cities, it offers a blend of understated luxury in an authentically natural setting. The wildlife sighting opportunities are amazing here. On our recent scouting mission, we saw everything from howler monkeys and exotic birds to crocodiles, dolphins and manatees in the beautiful blue waters of Belize. Heading inland affords you the opportunity to layer in memorable Mayan ruins and cultural experiences as well.
Here are just a few unique MOJO activities we can arrange on a future Belize vacation – and we’re here to take care of all the details, before, during and after your trip.
- Explore pristine Mayan ruins: Belize is famous for its unique Mayan Ruins including ancient city centers such as Xunantunich and Caracol. Imagine beginning your day with sun salutations atop a Mayan temple during a private yoga session. Be prepared to step back in time in a truly memorable way.
- Jungle caving adventure: Swim through crystal clear waters into the mouth of an enormous cave where you’ll uncover ancient Mayan artifacts with your private guide.
- Belize barrier reef: Snorkel or dive the second largest barrier reef in the world! Or visit the Blue Hole made famous by Jacques Cousteu.
- Jungle River cruise: Relax and explore the intracoastal waters of Belize while spotting wildlife like howler monkeys, crocodiles, manatees, dolphins and more
- Jaguar Preserve: Explore 150 square miles of tropical forest that’s also a wildlife sanctuary. With your private guide you’ll discover hidden waterfalls, spot unique wildlife and keep an eye out for the ever-elusive jaguar sighting.
If you’re already a fan of the Caribbean, we think you’ll enjoy all that Belize has to offer at a great overall value.
CONTACT MOJO to start personalizing your vacation today!